cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jennifer Yip" <>
Subject Re: Inceptors are cool and trendy
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:03:14 GMT

Thanks (Nuno) for responses to my Request interception question.

Can I follow on:

I have added the config to cocoon.xconf and sure enough I am picking up on
the request flow.

I want to extend this and make a more generic process to handle request flow

I want to be able to add into sitemap

I understand therefore I need to mod the sitemap-v06.rng file (RelaxNg) in a
similiar fashion to use by authentication-manager.

1) Was it expected that developers extend cocoon by modifications to
sitemap-v06.rng OR should some other direction be taken?
2) What are the plans for a more flexible interceptor framework
(declarative) within new releases of cocoon?
3) Why does cocoon.xconf contain - what is the value add here? just for
logger aspect?

    <authentication-manager logger="core.authentication-manager">