cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Wiki woes [Was: Re: FIXME in IncludeTransformer [Was: Re: Adding Files to Subversion]]
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:51:58 GMT
On 28 Sep 2004, at 10:39, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Thanks, that I didn't know... Since the WIKI moved off to that
> MoinMoin crap, I seriously tend to ignore it a lot more...

For somehow who maintained the previous Wiki for two years, and
reluctantly gave up after the daily reboots of JSPWiki became too much
nuisance, but also due to some pressure that the "official ASF Cocoon
Wiki" should be hosted on ASF equipment, that's tough to hear.

Even more so, since we have made a JSPWiki importer for Daisy - and at
one stage had the entire Cocoon Wiki running inside Daisy for load and
volume testing purposes. :-/

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org