cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject FIXME in IncludeTransformer [Was: Re: Adding Files to Subversion]
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:54:06 GMT
On 27 Sep 2004, at 19:15, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Pier Fumagalli wrote:On 27 Sep 2004, at 18:57, pier@apache.org wrote:
>>> Author: pier
>>> Date: Mon Sep 27 10:57:10 2004
>>> New Revision: 47320
>>>
>>> Modified:
>>>
>>> cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/scratchpad/java/org/apache/
>>> cocoon/transformation/IncludeTransformer.java
>>> Log:
>>> More JavaDOCs, comments, re-indenting, and filtering out the
>>> "include"  namespaces declarations
>> I think there's a line-ending problem with this file. My local diffs
>> were much smaller!
>>     Pier (scratching his head, and wondering)
>
> Don' wonder; properties were missing.

Cheeridos!

Now, an annotated dump on the source tells me that you added the
following FIXME comment:

36336      unico     public Serializable getKey() {
  47017 vgritsenko         // FIXME: In case of including "cocoon://" or
other dynamic sources
  47017 vgritsenko         // key has to be dynamic.
  47017 vgritsenko         return "I";
  36336      unico     }

Care to explain the problem? I need to have this working (somehow) and
have some time on my hands to spare and dedicate to the cause of
caching! :-P

	Pier