cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GT 2004] Please add your PGP key to the wiki
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:43:20 GMT
Le 1 oct. 04, à 14:37, Vadim Gritsenko a écrit :
> ...anybody can verify your S/MIME, while all that PGP signature
> currently means to me (and most of other email recipients) is some
> gibberish on top & bottom.

hmmm...there are PGP extensions for many mail clients AFAIK. But you're
probably right that S/MIME is more standard for email today.

So I think the basic question is, do PGP keys still mean something in
the ASF at large? I think so, but I haven't used mine much at the
moment.

Anyway, signing the keys of those who have them already won't hurt. I'm
not saying that everybody must get a PGP key.

-Bertrand