cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@gmail.com>
Subject CForms: updating jxpath
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:07:22 GMT
I've come to the point, in several projects we have, where I could
really use the new namespace-aware JXPath. I'm willing to help in the
integration which should be quite transparent according to JXPath
release notes.  Indeed adding the new JXPath jar keeps samples
working.

However, this is almost it. A first look at the o.a.c.f.b.*JXPath*
forest seems to show that it will be quite a bit of work to add
namespace registration all over the place. I could use some help on
where to start, it could well be that I'm missing the most simple and
effective solution, but the idea of keeping in sync namespace scopes
in the binding file with JXPath looks quite scary at a first look.
Anyone willing to help out?

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino