cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: Rhino from and continuations
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:06:35 GMT
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:53:13 +0200, Igor Bukanov <> wrote:
> Hi!
> contains a working
> patch against Rhino CVS from to enable Continuation support
> there.

Igor, I think you just earnt a beer from each and every Cocoon user
around. Quite a lot of booze, may I say, but definitely well deserved.
Thanks *SO* much for your work, I hope you might be around for the
next Cocoon GetTogether as the party hero.

I'd even say, echoing Stefano, that pints will become kegs if this
patch enters the main Rhino trunk... :-)

Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l. -
Orixo, the XML business alliance:

View raw message