cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject [Portal engine] Portal doesn't pass all parameters
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:13:23 GMT
Hi,

I want to use flow-applications inside coplets, and I do it exactly the
same as demonstrated in the portal sample. But not all parameters are
passed by the portal engine to the destination URI (the one in the
coplet attribute temporary:application-uri).

E.g.
path/to/my/uri?boolean		-- the "boolean" is not passed by the
coplet
path/to/my/uri?boolean=true	-- works fine.

As you can see I want to pass a boolean value: if the parameter is
there, it is true, otherwise it is false. But in the portal it's always
false, as the parameter isn't passed. Both scenario's work fine when
running the flow applications outside of the portal engine.

Is this a bug, or is this way of passing parameters "illegal"?? As said
before, the second option works so there is no real problem, I'm just
curious :)

Bart.