cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject Getting a cocoon:// source from a cron job
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 11:58:50 GMT
Hi,

I've written a cron job that sends email on specific periods. I want to
get the content of the message from a pipeline. I try to resolve it with
the source resolver, but that fails.

I have a flowscript, which collects data for the mail. When I try to
resolve the URI, the flowscript is executed, but it fails on the
cocoon.sendPage() call. I get an exception:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
request: risks/mail/mail.xml

My first thought was that it didn't work because the cron job is not
part of a request/response cycle, but I don't think that it explains the
exception... Can someone confirm that this is the problem? (When I call
the same resource from a browser, it works fine).

Bart.