cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ĎURDINA Michal <Michal.Durd...@assetsoft.sk>
Subject Nightly builds for SVN WAS: [portal] deprecation of request data store
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:41:09 GMT

NO, because I am relly stuck behind the firewall. I rdiffed branch BRANCH_2_1_X with RELEASE_2_1_5
in cvs and found no changes assuming that all changes are done only in subversion. For SVN
I wanted to use our httpproxy (squid) but it is configured not to allow extended http methods
that svn use and I have no impact on its configuration.

So I wanted to download snapshot from
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-2.1/
but then I realized that it would probably doing only HEAD snapshots and only from CVS.

Where is the location for nightly built snapshots of cocoon-2.1.6-dev ?

Can I command svn client not to use HTTP extended methods?
Does it exist any tool like cvsgrab for svn?

Thank you,
Michal