cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject [Portal] JSR 168 Included attributes
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:37:36 GMT
I posted this the other day and haven't got a response. Sorry for posting
again but I need to know how to address this issue.

We have a JSR 168 portlet that includes a JSP.  We have placed the portlet
in the Cocoon webapp. The JSP is trying to use Pluto's tag library and it
is getting a NullPointerException in the tag library because the request
attributes listed in PLT 16.3.2 are not being set.

This works fine in the Pluto portal, so I am suspecting that Cocoon has
provided its own PortletInvoker (LocalPortletInvokerImpl?).

Is this a bug?  The spec says that these attributes should always be set
in the target of the include.

Ralph