cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap Reloading & Flow: Crashes
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:48:30 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Starting with 2.2 you could use the getSitemapPath() method of
> the Request object (you can get the request object using
> the ContextHelper).

Does it return sitemap file name? ... Nope. I guess you've not noticed on the
bottom of the email I mentioned:

   -    private String getSitemapPath() throws Exception {
   -        Source src = this.sourceresolver.resolveURI(".");
   -        try {
   -            return src.getURI();
   -        } finally {
   -            this.sourceresolver.release(src);
        }

That's what we already had and it did not work... Need something uniquely
identifying each sitemap file. Sitemap path is not unique.

Vadim