cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wiki woes [Was: Re: FIXME in IncludeTransformer [Was: Re: Adding Files to Subversion]]
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:25:16 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> On 28 Sep 2004, at 10:39, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> Thanks, that I didn't know... Since the WIKI moved off to that
>> MoinMoin crap, I seriously tend to ignore it a lot more...
>

> For somehow who maintained the previous Wiki for two years, and
> reluctantly gave up after the daily reboots of JSPWiki became too much
> nuisance, but also due to some pressure that the "official ASF Cocoon
> Wiki" should be hosted on ASF equipment, that's tough to hear.
>
> Even more so, since we have made a JSPWiki importer for Daisy - and at
> one stage had the entire Cocoon Wiki running inside Daisy for load and
> volume testing purposes. :-/

I have to agree with Pier. I'm a picky bastard in term of style: it the
thing is not readable, I won't read it and moinmoin looks too different
from the rest.

The lenya people now will have to manage their own site and I injected
to notion that having a lenya-managed web site would be great.

I wish I can see the day we won't need a wiki anymore.

--
Stefano.