cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Adding Files to Subcersion, Re: svn commit: rev 47320
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:15:00 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> On 27 Sep 2004, at 18:57, pier@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: pier
>> Date: Mon Sep 27 10:57:10 2004
>> New Revision: 47320
>>
>> Modified:
>>
>> cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/scratchpad/java/org/apache/
>> cocoon/transformation/IncludeTransformer.java
>> Log:
>> More JavaDOCs, comments, re-indenting, and filtering out the
>> "include"  namespaces declarations
>

> I think there's a line-ending problem with this file. My local diffs
> were much smaller!
>
>     Pier (scratching his head, and wondering)

Don' wonder; properties were missing.

Each time you add a text file into repository, these two properties have
to be set:

   svn propset svn:keywords Id <path>
   svn propset svn:eol-style native <path>

I guess there is some way to do this automatically - anybody knows how
to set this up for Cocoon SVN repo?

Vadim