cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: fi:group not working inside ft:union?
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:42:27 GMT
On 27.09.2004 09:18, Bart Molenkamp wrote:

> I'm trying to layout my widgets inside a union's ft:case element, by
> using fi:group. But it's not working. I only see the widgets, without
> the labels, and the widgets are not layed-out.

Don't know if I have also fi:group nested into case elements, but I have
definitely styled my widgets nested in case elements correctly. I can
have a look tomorrow. What I want to say is, that there is nothing I
know of which should prevent this from working.

> Besides that, after transformation (using the forms transformer and the
> stylesheets) there are some fi: tags left that are not changed
> (fi:union, fi:case and fi:struct in my case).
>
> Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

No, this is a known bug and happens for me too. It's a problem of the
CForms transformer. I hope I'm not the only one knowing this bug ;-)

Joerg