cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Heussen <heus...@asspaxx.de>
Subject Re: [ESQL-Bug???] sql exception: invalid cursor state
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:10:14 GMT
I'm sorry Torsten, but it does not work. I did like you said but now I
get the following exception:

Original Exception:
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: Error getting
ascii data for column HSNName
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.EsqlHelper.getAscii(EsqlHelper.java:270)

cause: java.sql.SQLException: No data found

And now? This exception occurs even if I do a selection without DISTINCT
or GROUP BY term.

Many thanks for your help! :-)

Greetings, Markus