cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: CForms: setting attributes in the form definition
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:47:47 GMT
none,

just had one spontanuos thought:
maybe we can reduce typing somewhat if we add those attributes by using
a different namespace (rather then, the default one which seems to be so
commong for attributes)

(possibly reusing 'fd', or introducing 'fa' for form-atributes)

your sample would become:
<fd:field id="foo" fa:bar="baz">
</fd:field>

as said: just a thought