cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Wizard using CForms doesn't work?
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:48:50 GMT
Hello,

I need to implement a wizard using CForms. For this I had created one
form definition which contains all fields of all wizards. Within the
flowscript I only create one form instance for all shows. Each wizard
form will contain a subset of fields of the form definition. At the end
of the wizard trip I want to get all datas into one model. My flowscript
looks something like this:

function foo {

   var form = new Form("form.xml");

   form.showForm("wizardStep1");

   // Do something here

   form.showForm("wizardStep2");

   var model = form.getModel();

   // Do something with model here

   // Send ok page
   cocoon.sendPageAndWait("ok.html");
}

But this doesn't work. The first wizard will be shown and the second
one, too. But after filling out and sending the second form cocoon will
allways display the second wizard and not go to the ok.html page.  Isn't
it possible to make several calls of showForm on one instance? Whats
wrong here? Is this a known problem?

Here you can see the second template. It should be correctly because no
error was thrown:

  xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance">
    <ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue"
method="POST">

  <ft:widget-label id="password"/>
      <ft:widget id="password">
        <fi:styling type="password"/>