cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Krulewitz <sh...@mm.st>
Subject handle-errors and the SitemapSource
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:53:55 GMT
Hey all --

I am working on a project that does a lot of aggregation using the
CIncludeTransformer and the SitemapSource (cocoon://).  When one of
these aggregated sources throws an exception, I would like to return
different xml rather than having the exception bubble up to the root
sitemap's handle-errors.  However, a pipeline's handle-errors does not
get called when the pipeline is invoked using the SitemapSource.  This
has come up before and there was a proposed solution [1] but I can't
tell if anything has come of it.

Has anyone made any progress on this?

cheers,
-steve