cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: linotype
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:50:23 GMT
>> Is the linotype editor working for anyone? I only
>> constantly get errors on the javascript console. None
>> of the buttons (links, images, styling,...) works for
>> me.
>>
>> ...talking about latest trunk version.
>

> works for me, but my own version is not in synch with the
> one on the trunk.... one of the items of my
> lightyear-long todo list.

Hmm... I get

Error: redeclaration of const getClass
Source File:
<snip>/samples/blocks/linotype/scripts/browser_dependent.js
Line: 47

Error: getClass expects a Java object argument
Source File:
<snip>/samples/blocks/linotype/scripts/editor.js
Line: 89

Did you come up with a lot of changes? Maybe
you could send me your linotype block and I
can have a look? Of course just committing
it would be easier :-) ...it's still marked
unstable anyway.

I am currently very keen on playing with it.

cheers
--
Torsten