cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: continuations and session
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:59:47 GMT
Bart Molenkamp wrote:

>Is it that much work to store continuations in a session? I think that the continuation
manager will even become simpler than the current one.

Don't know if it would be that much simpler, as we have to replace the
global unique random numbering scheme by a per-session Map that will be
trashed when the session expires.

Anyway, we have an implementation that works today, and writing a new
implementation, even if simpler, *is* some work ;-)

Sylvain