cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Stochmialek <mi...@e-informatyka.pl>
Subject Re: grouping fb:values in fb:context tag
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:00:47 GMT
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 11:38:21PM +0200, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> I don't know if that can really be considered as a bug, as a form is
> normally intended to be loaded only once. Why do you reload it? Can't
> you use a new fresh form instance?

I'm having load-only repeaters with output widgets (with i.e. collection
element name) and submit buttons, which invoke collection-element-edit-form.
In this form, user can edit rest of collection element data (name too).

When user changes name of some collection element, then a name in repeater
should also change. And this is done by the second form load.

I can't use new form instance. Besides repeaters it from consists of
number of other fields...

Ah, forgot... manager-* fields was only an example.

regards,
--
Michal Stochmialek <misto@e-informatyka.pl>