cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Larson <...@keow.org>
Subject [lazy poll] Commit cforms-based editor?
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:26:56 GMT
This is a lazy poll to see if I should commit the cforms-based
editor for sitemaps, xreports, cforms, and any other xml files.

It is nowhere near production-ready, has a security hole in it
(so don't put it on an exposed server yet), has copy-and-paste
bugs all through it, and it does not enforce the various schemas
very well yet because it is still under heavy development...
However, several people have expressed interest in seeing the
code and possibly even helping with the implementation :)

So to summarize, I am willing to swallow my pride and commit
this "ugly duckling" code if it is ok to create a temporary
branch for it in svn so we can more easily work together to
finish the implementation.  MrTompkins has graciously offered
the codename "swan" to use for the branch name, which I think
is rather fitting considering the transformation I expect it
to undergo once we get more people working on it ;)

So WDYT?
--Tim Larson