cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@STJUDE.ORG>
Subject RE: Planning 2.1.6
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:47:51 GMT
Ugo Cei <ugo@apache.org> writes:

> Il giorno 02/set/04, alle 11:25, Sylvain Wallez ha scritto:
>
> > Me neither. Other opinions?
>
> Release early, release often. Tomorrow is FF, so let's dedicate it to
> backporting whatever is possible from trunk and do a release
> soon after
> that.

I'd normally agree with this but I'd note that we haven't had a chance
to catch up to 2.1.5 yet. If we know a 2.1.7 is coming we'll likely skip
both 2.1.5 and 2.1.6 altogether.  Sooo, unless an intermediate release
is going to fix some major problems with 2.1.5 I don't see much problem
with waiting until after the Hackathon....

(Either way, I'm wondering if I can figure out a test case for the
hanging processPipelineTo bug I described last month so I can post it to
Bugzilla and maybe catch someone's attention for one of these
releases....)