cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Removing DELI
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 04:23:55 GMT
Butler, Mark H (Labs Bristol) wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> Well it sounds like DELI stays for now but I am afraid I need to
> relinquish my committer status. ...

That is a shame. Mark you probably need to send a request
to pmc@cocoon

> ...I can post patches to this list on how
> to get DELI to work, but I cannot commit them.

Patches are welcome. Preferably via Bugzilla, but any way.

> In Cocoon 2.1.5.1, DELI is broken, and it is necessary to make some
> changes to cocoon-2.1.5.1\src\blocks\deli\samples\sitemap.xmap. Here are
> the necessary changes, please can someone commit them?

That has been added to both the trunk cocoon-2.2 and the
branch cocoon-2_1_X

I wonder how many other samples are broken with:
------
-     <map:generate src="context://samples/deli/samples.xml"/>
+     <map:generate src="context://samples/blocks/deli/samples.xml"/>
------

Anyway, thanks.

--
David Crossley