cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject adding a close control to help popups
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:55:56 GMT
Hi All

Not all browsers work well with the Matt Kruse PopUp windows used for
CForms Help. In Safari for instance, it is not possible to make the
popup close by clicking outside it's region.

Because of this, I would like to add a close link to the popup.

I have a working version, that adds a 6x6 pixel grey bordered square
graphic, floated top/right in the popup, that when clicked closes the
popup.

I have it tested in Safari and Firefox (MacOSX).

Does anyone object to my adding this modification to the CForms XSLT ?

thanks

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!