cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ROTFLMAO! Popoon!
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:02:07 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> it also sounds a bit like "baboon" ;-)))
>
> But it's so blatant that it's not even funny really ...
>

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> http://www.bitflux.ch/developer/cms/popoon.html
>>
>> Please someone tell them what "pupu" means in Italian! (pronounced
>> like Cocoon, remove the trailing "n" and  replace the "c" with "p")....
>>
>> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
>>     Pier

Apart from the (apparently entertaining?) naming, Christian's products
are really worth looking at. For instance the BXE XML editor is one
of the major driving forces of Lenya, and the LiveSearch widget is
IMO well worth integrating into search engines.

And additionally, he's a nice guy (I met him a couple of times).

-- Andreas