cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Subversion really slow
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:09:50 GMT
Yepp, similar problems here. It doesn't matter if I use subclipse or CLI.
My machine simply hangs for 10 minutes or more and all other applications
are blocked. So, in fact this is currently a major pita: I'm waiting
a quarter of my time for svn to do something :( and I'm even not able
to read mails or surf the net!

I read somewhere that performance problems with subclipse will be solved
as soon as svn 1.1 is out and they use it.

Carsten