cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [roadmap] Cocoon 2.2
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 07:19:36 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Thank you.
> The document doesn't contain a scheduled release date for M1.
> I know it's difficult to say when which parts will be ready.
> But if we committers say which parts we are working on and
> when things will be ready we get a sense for a timeline.

Yes.

> I think we should release M1 by the end of September. I plan
> to propose and to do the splitting up of Cocoon into smaller
> pieces by then.
> What do other people plan?

I'm currently working on nothink related to 2.2, but I
want to move to Fortress in the next weeks; so this will be
in a M1 whatever date we choose for that.

But I think we shouldn't forget about 2.1.6; merging all the nice
bug fixes we already have in 2.2 into 2.1.x is imho currently
as important.

Carsten