cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Syncing 2.1.x and 2.2
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:51:29 GMT
In order to port back some of the changes we did in the 2.2 branch to
2.1.x, I created a page on our wiki that keeps track about it.
You can find the site here:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MergingBranches

For this I compared the two source trees with each other and checked the
changes; I hope I did nothing wrong :(

So, whoever has some time can just pick out one of the remaining items and
work on it :)
Some of the blocks shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

I think the most difficult part is the core (java sources). We have to be
very
careful to not introduce incompatibilities here (for example by removing
deprecated code etc)! So, perhaps we can split the core into different
packages
if required.

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler