cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephan Coboos" <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Stops Cocoon the response on cancel?
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:55:37 GMT
Hallo,

I would like to know whether Cocoon stops creating the output stream if the
user canceles the response. For example I have a SQLTransformer sheet and in
it SQL statements which can take a long time of execution. So, what I'd like
to know is whether the user canceles the response is the sql stream (db
connection) canceled, too? Or finishes the SQLTransformer the output
(ResultSet) from the database first?

It would be nice if the user can canceles the response (database query) if
it takes too long and then no background process will be longer executed.

Thank you.

Regards
Stephan