cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: Rhino revisited
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:48:09 GMT
On 17 Aug 2004, at 21:10, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>> We have finally bitten the bullet and are trying to use flowscript.
>> Unfortunately it is a no-go since we have to support weblogic server.
>> Since cocoon uses its own version of rhino could it be renamed from
>> org.mozilla to org.apache.cocoon?
> org.apache.cocoon is not possible, I think, because Rhino is MPL-ed
> and can't be ALv2-ed. Some 3rd party package should be ok (like
> org.outerj?).

Uhm - you mean org.cocoondev.rhino I assume. org.outerj ==
Outerthought's default root Java package name.

Unrelated, I'm almost ready to migrate all projects to
SVN, which will make handing out repository access much easier on my

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at

View raw message