cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nifty little tool for OS/X and SVN
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:37:59 GMT
Il giorno 28/ago/04, alle 16:16, Stefano Mazzocchi ha scritto:

> is your SVN client accessible to the plugin? I think you have to tell
> it where the executable is (see the system preferences pane for that
> plugin)

It should be. It was a bit of a hassle to do, since my svn client is in
/usr/local and you cannot select that from the file selection box
AFAIU, so I did a symlink from /Applications, and that at least made
the context menu appear.

OTOH, I couldn't care less about SCPlugin if I could make subclipse
work :(

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/