cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject RE: StaticBucketMap
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:38:44 GMT

Hi There,

Thanks for that.  The repository suggests that the StaticBucketMap is
still used:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/trunk/deprecated/event/impl/sr
c/java/org/apache/excalibur/event/command/AbstractThreadManager.java

Is this the case?

-----Original Message-----
From: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]
Sent: Thursday, 12 August 2004 4:33 p.m.
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: StaticBucketMap

On Thursday 12 August 2004 06:07, Corin Moss wrote:

> Does the current CVS head for ECM reflect the removal of the
> StaticBucketMap?  If so, is the repository the same it always was (on
> cvs.apache.org)?  I'm still getting references to the class in
> AbstractThreadManager and TPSPThreadManager after an update.

Avalon and Cocoon are no longer hosted in CVS. CVS is frozen a few
months back
for Avalon, after which ECM has moved to Excalibur. CVS for Cocoon was
migrated to Subversion something like a week ago.

To view the repository;

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/trunk

Cheers