cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Rich Thin Client
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:49:25 GMT
Il giorno 11/ago/04, alle 11:20, Gianugo Rabellino ha scritto:

>> Now, who wants to start enabling Cocoon Forms with XForms support?
>
> *If* and *when* browser support will really be there, I guess we'll
> all be eager to implement it... too bad this is the last of a few
> announces I heard in the past years.

Since you wrote "the last" instead of "the latest", probably you think
this is either the good one or if this fails, nobody will ever try
again ;-)

Seriously, I wasn't really implying that we start adding XForms support
today. I realize I should have put a couple smileys in that sentence.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/