cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Help]How can I use non-ascii file name?
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:45:43 GMT
Hi,all:
    Use reader to display jpg or gif is quite simple,like:
   <map:match pattern="*.jpg">
    <map:read mime-type="image/jpg" src="jpg/{1}.jpg" />
   </map:match>
   But if the file name is not ASCII but utf-8 or other encoding like 花.jpg (simplified
Chinese),the resolver didn't resolve the name correctly,error occur:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Error during resolving of the input stream: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/C:/My Documents/IBM/wsad/workspace/PowerOA/WebContent/test/jpg/花.jpg doesn't exist.

How can I use non-ASCII file name in cocoon?I can't find any description or help in wiki or
archived mail list.

Roy Huang