cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jennifer Yip" <jenyip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Portal Path
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:20:33 GMT

Is it possible to get a quick outline of where the development team are
heading with Portal Blocks?

The new portal block does not appear to have any aspects for managing
Coplets and or users?
Is this likely to happen over next couple of months (or did I miss
something)?

JetSpeed2 seems like a key aspect in the open source portal world and I read
somewhere that JetSpeed2 was based on Cocoon2 (I am going to try and look
closer at this today) Is it?

In general is JetSpeed2 seen as a good direction for a front end container
for 168 portlets? These portlets being generated by Cocoon?

Finally I am confused for 2.2 Cocoon is Spring or Fortress current flavour
and is Avalon being dropped?

Really appreciate responses - need to complete eval in double quick time...

regards
Jenny

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger