cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hibernate question
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:42:08 GMT
Il giorno 11/ago/04, alle 11:18, Andrew Thornton ha scritto:

> I'm really not sure how Spring decides which ORM backend is being
> used. But I would be very surprised if it did it in some hardcoded
> way.

src/org/springframework/orm/hibernate/HibernateTemplate.java:

import net.sf.hibernate.Criteria;
import net.sf.hibernate.FlushMode;
import net.sf.hibernate.HibernateException;

If you're not using the HibernateTemplate class in your code, all this
is never loaded. If you're using it, you need to have hibernate.jar in
your classpath.

	Ugo

P.S.: this message imports classes from a library that is covered by
the LGPL, so it's probably safe to assume that it is covered by the
LGPL as well. If you are redistributing it or quoting it, make sure
that you comply with the terms of the license as laid out in
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html

;-))))) (just in case)

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/