cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [repost] Cocoon GetTogether 2004 Call for Proposals
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:28:18 GMT
Le 30 août 04, à 17:53, Andrew Savory a écrit :
> ...I'm looking at offering a very basic "hands on CForms" workshop
> during the hackathon, for those that haven't had a chance to look at
> it yet and want to know where to start. Not confirmed yet, though...

FYI I'm thinking of suggesting a short "what you *need* to know about
Cocoon", talk that would outline what people need to learn (and not
learn) and what kind of skills are needed to be productive with Cocoon.

It might fit nicely with a hands-on CForms tutorial, as I wouldn't go
into details about them.

View raw message