cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject [repost] Cocoon GetTogether 2004 Call for Proposals
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:39:53 GMT
(Don't be shy, let's make this happen!!!)

Dear all,

For the third year in a row, the Apache Cocoon GetTogether is back.
Same place (Ghent - Belgium) and almost same time (October 11th-12th).

In the next few weeks we will spread more details about the happening.
We are still looking however for folks coming on stage and talking
about all things Cocoon. People who want to present during the
GetTogether are kindly requested to send in a presentation proposal.
Introductory, tutorial-like stuff into new or advanced topics are much
appreciated - cases and public RTs as well. Please send in your
presentation proposal to gt2004-speaking at orixo.com before September
7th - see below for a template to help you in filling out a proposal.

GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL

Do not include proprietary or confidential material in your proposals.
We will assume that you do not consider any material included in the
proposals to be confidential. All conference presentations are
vendor-agnostic and should focus on technology. Your proposal should
contain the following information:

1. Proposed title for the talk/session/debate.
2. Brief outline or abstract of the talk/session/debate
    * Please be as concise as possible.
    * Please write in third-person context.
    * Please list any prerequisite sessions or knowledge you feel is
essential.
    * Indicate, if applicable, if this is a beginning or advanced talk.
3. For all proposed speakers, include: speaker name, title, company,
address, email, phone number, fax and website.
4. Biography for the proposed speaker(s) (not to exceed 250 words).
5. Primary contact/founder name, title, company, address, email and
phone number.

DEADLINE for proposal : September 7th, 2004

Proposals should be sent to: gt2004-speaking at orixo.com.

All speakers are required to submit copies of their presentations at
least 2 weeks before the conference. These presentations will be
included in the conference notes. All presentations will be made
available after the conference in electronic (PDF) format.

</Steven> - GT puppet
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org