cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: Rhino revisited
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:11:17 GMT
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:29:00 -0700 (PDT), Ralph Goers
<> wrote:
> We have finally bitten the bullet and are trying to use flowscript.
> Unfortunately it is a no-go since we have to support weblogic server.
> Since cocoon uses its own version of rhino could it be renamed from
> org.mozilla to org.apache.cocoon?  Without some sort of change it is
> impossible to use Javascript.

Are you sure there is no way of setting some hidden flag in
classloader order so that you can use inside Cocoon your own version
of Rhino and let weblogic use his? I'm pretty sure this can be done
(if it can be done on Websphere, it should be feasible everywhere :)),
and if it doesn't work you always have the ParanoidCocoonServlet to
help you.

Of course, merging the two would be *much* better...

Gianugo Rabellino

View raw message