cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject Coplets, continuations and <a href="...">
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 13:39:32 GMT
Hello,

I want to use continuations inside coplets. The portal engine samples
shows how to do this. But link transformation only seems to work where
continuation URL's are used inside <form action="...">. When I use a <a
href="..."> it doesn't work; the link get transformed by the
HTMLEventLinkTransformer, but when I click on it, I get back to the same
page (the link doesn't take me to the page where the original link
points to).

I tried this. Replace in
samples/blocks/portal/profiles/copletdata/profile.xml (the last coplet
definition)
cocoon://samples/flow/jxcalc/

With:
cocoon://samples/blocks/apples/hanoi.flow
(this tower-of-hanoi game uses <a href".."> links in combination with
continuations).

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Bart.