cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Rhino revisited
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:35:50 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion, but we had absolutely no luck.  We are
deploying a war so ParanoidCocoonServlet can't work.  We got
BootstrapServlet to at least recognize Cocoon's Rhino, but that took an
exception.  This is also a complete hack because we'd have to put our
WEB-INF/lib somewhere outside the war.  Finally we tried putting Cocoon's
rhino jar first in the classpath.  That took an exception in
org.eclipse.jdt, apparently compiling the javascript.  I'll post the stack
traces here when I get them from my co-worker to see if anyone has any
ideas.

Ralph