cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tracy.Hart...@aeroint.com
Subject XMLDB transformer and deleting collections
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:37:14 GMT
Hi,

Just found that I couldn't delete a collection using the XMLDB transformer,
and on checking the source code there was no functionality to do this ... I
added the necessary code and it seems to work OK, but I was wondering if
there was any reason this wasn't included?

Thanks

This Internet E-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify us
immediately by telephone and destroy the transmission. You must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance on it.

Aerosystems International               Phone: +44 (0)1935 443000
                                        Fax  : +44 (0)1935 443111
                                        Web  : www.aeroint.com