cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <>
Subject Portal - PortletDefinitionRegistryImpl question
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:36:43 GMT
I posted this last week and just want to make sure I'm not doing anything
wrong, as I plan to submit a patch as soon as I verify that it works
correctly (I'm not getting a NullPointerException at startup at least).

I am trying to modify the pluto support so that it will work in a war
file.  In looking at PortletDefinitionRegistryImpl I see that it is
looking at every webapp deployed in this server and calling castor to
convert the portlet.xml and web.xml to objects for every webapp that has a
portlet.xml.  Why would it be doing that?  That would seem like a
violation of security or at least bad manners.  Of course, it is also
impossible to do in an environment where war files are used.

View raw message