cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Post-Hackathon - merging Rhino
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:18:38 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Hi,
>
>on the 11th of October, preceding the GetTogether conference day, a
>Cocoon Hackathon will take place at the same location as the GT.
>
>If you are planning to attend, please add your name on the wiki:
>
>http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Hackathon
>
>In addition if you have any ideas, comments, critics(?) feel free
>to add them on the page as well.
>We will use the wiki page to plan and organize the hackathon.
>
>Carsten

RT: I don't know how long you'all stay in Ghent this year but what about
having a "post hackathon" on Wednesday that has merging Rhino with
Rhino+cont as task? For me it's really difficult to find out how it
works and what we have to do.

Vadim, in the case you come to Ghent this year, would you mind
explaining me (us) how Rhino+continuations works, what you've done so
far and which tasks are still open? This way we could form a group of
people who can do the merge together.

WDOT?

--
Reinhard