cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: [request] creation of the Tani branch
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:57:43 GMT
> The problem with calling it "new-kernel" is that the new kernel is just
> part of what that branch will host and this will create naming issues.

Well, ok... thought you wanted to call the kernel
itself "tani".

> I don't want to appear pushy, but this is not a vote.

Well, I guess we all understood ...but just kept
expressing our opinions in a short manner ...and
you asked for comments/feedback ;-)

Since I like the name and we also have "butterfly"...

Would be great to finally get what we are talking
about for so long... Appreciate that effort!

...that's all I wanted to say :-)

cheers
--
Torsten