cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Dont let it spoil my weekend
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:59:13 GMT
Jennifer Yip wrote:

> The request etc works fine but I have just started testing exceptions in
> the soap service and these get transformed to soap-env:faults when
> response is received above.

If you want to throw an exception when web service faults, I personally
would use axis webservice client from the flowscript - and axis client
will throw an exception (which you can either catch in flowscript or it
will get propagated to the error handler).

If you don't want to use flowscript, you can write an action.

If do *not* want to throw exception but rather just display different
result depending on the response, do it in xslt...

<xsl:choose>
   <xsl:when test="Soap-Env:Fault">

Pick right tool for the job...

Vadim