cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] - XUL hello sample
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 02:26:18 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Sylvain Wallez dijo:
>
>>Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>

>>>Hi:
>>>
>>>I am trying to build a xul hello world sample. The problem is I need to
>>>setup this doctype using the XML Serializer:
>>>
>>><!DOCTYPE window>

>>>and I don't know how to manipulate that.
>>>please help.
>>>

>>What about declaring a XUL serializer in the sitemap with the proper
>>doctype configuration?
>

> I already did it before writing the mail:
>
> <!-- Mozilla XUL -->
> <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xul"
>     mime-type="application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml"
>     name="xul"
>     pool-grow="2"
>     pool-max="64"
>     pool-min="2"
>     src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
>       <!--<doctype-public>What ever here dont work</doctype-public> -->
>       <!--<doctype-system>What ever here dont work</doctype-system> -->
>       <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
>     </map:serializer>
>
> The problem is that it don't work.

Have you forgot to touch source file(s)? Changing serializer config only
won't change cached content. I tried:

     <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.chtml"
mime-type="text/html" name="chtml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
      <doctype-public>something</doctype-public>
     </map:serializer>

Touch hello.xml, reload
   http://localhost:8888/samples/hello-world/hello.chtml

And result was: