cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Subversion really slow
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:39:42 GMT
Well at least my applications don't freeze up and I can do other things
in the meantime. But to give an impression to others of how serious this
is on Windows platform, the first mail I sent was just after I started
'synchronize' in subclipse: it is still running .. I know this is
probably in vain but I'd almost suggest infrastructure install 1.1 RC2
now which was released yesterday. This is impairing developement to the
point that subversion in its current state is close to unusable for
windows users.

--
Unico