cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Subversion really slow
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:42:37 GMT
My experience with subversion since we switched is that the cocoon
repository is painfully slow at least using subclipse. I haven't much
previous experience with subversion but I was under the impression that
it should be more performant then CVS? So, I am wondering whether this
is a problem with subclipse, the apache svn repository or subversion
itself. I also noticed that cvs web subversion browsing is equally slow.

Even worse, on my computer at home I haven't been able to checkout
Cocoon at all because it keeps craching my computer. Both using the
command line client and subclipse. Anybody have similar experience
and/or advice?

--
Unico